I am looking for a position as a web development associate.
- Macromedia Flash
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- HTML, XHTML, CSS
- PHP with MySQL
- ActionScript 2.0
- 2D digital illustration
- Project Design Documentation
- Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
Work History & Projects
Programmer and Designer for Wild Wizard Works, Mesa, Arizona
- Planned design and layout of websites.
- Created layout graphics and edited content images in programs such as Macromedia Flash, Paint Shop Pro X (similar to Photoshop), and Xara Extreme Pro 4 (similar to Illustrator).
- Researched and applied web standards and principles of web accessibility.
- Used PHP and MySQL for email forms, user registration, and allowing users to post content to the site and upload images.
- Tested websites for programming defects; trouble-shot and corrected errors.
- Corresponded with clients.
Flash Developer for Flash-based online game Rocket Bee
- Created approximately 25 vector-based graphic assets and interface menu
- Utilized ActionScript 2.0 to program a keyboard-based user input system, enemy AI, collision detection, random enemy generation, scrolling background, power-ups, sound effects, and a health system.
- Incorporated both frame-by-frame animations and key frame animations for character attacks and movement.
- Tested project for programming defects; trouble-shot and corrected errors.
Flash Developer for Flash-based game Ketzel
- Created a design document for pre-production of game, detailing control scheme, storyline, project goals, and an asset list.
- Created over 60 vector art assets and interface menu.
- Utilized ActionScript 2.0 to program collision detection, scrolling background, health system, inventory system, and keyboard-based user input system for character movement and inventory navigation.
- Incorperated frame-by-frame animations for character attacks and movement.
Bachelors of Arts Degree in Game Design, Collins College, Tempe, AZ
Successfully completed courses related to all areas of game development, including Flash development, GUI design, Programming Logic, and Project Management. GPA: 3.54